Τρίτη 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

My Favorite Musicals #1 Fiddler On The Roof: Music Suggestion Of The Day 15/09/2015


Today is movies day, so it is no wonder that we chose this day for a more cinephile suggestion music wise… I must agree that musical is the weakest and most theatrical genre of cinema. Nevertheless my Best 5 musicals of all time might alter the way we perceive it.
Starting off a weird countdown from 1 to 5, let us propose to you some fine tunes, with great stories accompanying them, that isn’t rock, nor metal…But music is one and memories can’t let me forget he great Topol stepping on manure while triumphantly finishing “If I Were A Rich Man” an all-time classic on wishful thinking. Or his manipulative dream, or the cheesy but sweet do u love me question on his long-time companion, or….
So let us enjoy my No1 musical of all time

Fiddler On The Roof


Sabbath Prayer






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: