Παρασκευή 9 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Dark Angel: Music Suggestion Of The Day 09/10/2015


Thinking about Lombardo’s replacement in Slayer, I remembered what I’ve felt when I firstly heard the news of Bostaph filling his shoes. My wonder was haven’t anyone heard about Gene Hoglan?? 


In my opinion he is the 2nd best thrash drummer ever!! On the long run Hoglan met his destiny in Chuck’s super death band. But still I remember myself muttering some childish gibberish about Reign In Blood and that it was meant for boy scouts upon the hearing of Darkness Descends… Ok it was childish words of easy enthousiasm I know but this album for me is concerned among the 3 ultimate releases of extreme Thrash music (Reign In Blood, 7 Churches & Darkenss Descends)… It is ok to disagree nevertheless here they are ladies and gentlemen the brutalest (?!!) and yet the most technical of the Angels (Suicidal Angels, Death Angel e.t.c); the


DARK ANGEL

Death Is Certain (Life Is Not)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: