Παρασκευή 14 Αυγούστου 2015

Bob Dylan The 60's: Music Suggestion Of The Day 14/08/2015

Today I had to keep it great since I'm referring to one of my best in rock history. Those who saw the Beatles post must have guessed it... I had many thoughts in my head about the musical suggestion of today's playlist the first thought was about a very ambitious (as it turned out) compilation that was named From Redneck Marxist to Neo-Christian Communist covering time from 1962 to 1979... The other one was named The Road Trip Soundtrack referring to my imminent (as a threat) summertime 17-day break (the longest since 1999) and the music the car stereo should play all the way through the course...
The word is for the illustrious and ultra-influential, world wide, solo, rock artist to date (yes even greater than the King)... This is why is No2 in my list... and if u didn’t get the notion on cannabis u should if u can check the differences of musical styles and attitudes pre and post the infamous August meeting between Dylan and the Beatles. Quite simply music itself was never the same because after that meeting we had electrified Dylan and suddenly matured and highly experimental Beatles... 
If u like ramblings and u think the translator can help u check these older Dylanesque posts 1, 2, 3
But Mr Zimmerman fell under the curse of being old, becoming thus rigid to change (don't criticize what u don't understand) so banned every piece of original audio from Youtube, forcing me to upload personal Dylan's stuff, only to be blocked by copyright claims....
So not as intended let me present to you 
Mr. Robert Allen Zimmerman
a.k.a.
in a wide selections of his 60's era hits named:
those we could compile....

Ballad Of The Thin Man

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: