Τρίτη 22 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

My Favorite Musicals #2 Mary Poppins: Music Suggestion Of The Day 22/09/2015


Ok you may start mocking me but that’s the way it goes… Following up on last Tuesday’s post about my Top 5 musicals, it is time to take a special psychoanalytic look to Disney’s classic with Julie Andrews….. They were surely my childhood’s favorite sounds, tunes and songs, which now fill me up with tears, about the jolly times spent and never return… Who can forget the spoon full of sugar, or the unique word that doesn’t mean anything but open every door, or the joyous frolic through the roof tops of London… or the penguin’s show off?

You can mock as much as u want… But my 2nd favorite musical is my 7 years old daughter favorite soundtrack and I’m proud of it!! Remember your childhood and u wont’ b harmed… Oh and Mr. Burton, I hope your remake will have respect for the original version and not become another beetlejuice movie (even though Kate Blanchett is a guarantee)…
so ladies & gents little boys and girls the sound and vision of the marvellous
MARY POPPINS


I Love To Laugh...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: