Σάββατο 18 Απριλίου 2015

Eloy 1975 - 1977: Music Suggestion Of The Day 18/04/2015

My kind of guys!!
I know it’s Saturday night, I know it is starting to smell like summer outside, I know it supposed to be funky.. Nevertheless, Eloy (#53 @ my top 100 list) was regretfully one step behind the Floyd or even Sweet Smoke phenomenon, even though they were outstanding players and had a constant flow of ideas especially from 1973 till 1980 with 7 records in about 7 years (not bad eh?)… and when we talk about albums I mean 40 min+ (each) of outstanding compositions and musical voyages… Today we have 3 mega albums Power & The Passion (my personal favourite), Dawn (2nd best) and the famous Ocean album..


Enjoy!!


LINK1, LINK2, LINK3

And don't forget! All Kokdi Prog HERE 

Mutiny
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: