Πέμπτη 10 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

My Dying Bride: Music Suggestion Of The Day 10/09/2015


It’s quite easy if u follow up yesterday’s suggestion to come up with this band, surely delivering a more metallic sense to what, I alone, refer to, as melancholic metal. Others may call it doom – no way Jose! –, others post death (ha – ha), others just say «it feels good with chicks», or others just dismiss them by saying that this music is exclusively chick – oriented!! Nevertheless tomorrow I’ll conclude this weird trilogy of melancholic metal with my personal favorite so stay tuned...

Anyways, the more metallic sound of the Dying Bride, seemed to historically reached its peak twice in their career; firstly @ the “swans” period (1993 – 1995) and then the start of the new millennia one (2001 – 2003), releasing 4 recognizable albums which are all there…
So ladies & Gents, without any further a due 

My DyingBride

Catherine Black

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: