Πέμπτη 9 Απριλίου 2015

Peter Gabriel / Passion Soundtrack: Music Suggestion Of The Day 09/04/2015


What better way to continue this week's no words music suggestion than Peter Gabriel's effort to accompany Nick Kazantzakis novel adaptation to the big screen, from the master Martin Scorcese, a movie banned from several open - minded countries....? Also and without any effort Kokdi pays homage to his #37 of his TOP100List of Rock


and if u like it in a playlist press here

LINK1, LINK2, LINK3, LINK4, LINK5
LINK (pETEr GabrieL

Related Post
Genesis

Quotes:
Jesus: "I never steal or fight, or kill... not because I don't want to but because I'm afraid. I want to rebel against everything, everybody... against God!... but I'm afraid. If you look inside me you see fear, that's all. Fear is my mother, my father, my God."
Jesus: "God loves me. I know he loves me. I want him to stop."
Jesus: “God is not an Israelite.”
Jesus: “If I was a woodcutter, I'd cut. If I was a fire, I'd burn. But I'm a heart and I love. That's the only thing I can do”.
Judas: “I struggle, you collaborate.”
Judas: “What's good for man isn't good for God!”
Jesus: “Will you listen to a selfish, unfaithful son? I fought you when you called, I resisted! I thought of no more. I didn't want to be your son! Can you forgive me?”



“I struggle, you collaborate.”

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: